Who am I?

 

Hi! Welcome to my first blog, my name is Isidora Moya Corona, but everyone calls me isi. I was born on January 22, 2004 in San Fernando, Chile, I am currently 19 years old.

 I lived with my mom, my dad, my sister, my sister´s dog and my beautiful dog named Roco, but when I started study at the university I had to go live in Santiago, in Santiago live with my sister Andrea, who is 7 year older than me and study pedagogy in mathematics. I usually travel every other week to see my family.

 I study dentistry at the University of Chile, I am in the third semester, it is a beautiful profession that I proud to study.

This was my first blog, I say goodbye and I hope you continue reading.

(some photos of Roco)



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 3: My dream job

Post 4: Time Travel to the Future or Past

Post 1: A Country I would like to visit